ZAZAII & ZAZAII.COM is a multi-brand fashion retailer with a flagship in Victoria Island, Lagos and concessions in Ikeja (Lagos), Abuja and Calabar.
Our success is built on amazing client relationships and superior customer service. We welcome team input in the business and recognise the impact of our employees on our successes, we believe in promoting internally as well as welcoming the best talent from outside the company.
To continue our expansion, we are seeking talented people to join our diverse team. From fashion, creative development, technology or logistics, we can offer you a broad range of roles in a flexible, fast- paced environment.
We value creativity, hard work, innovation and loyalty. In return we will provide a competitive salary and benefits, plus the support and training needed to develop within the business.
With a steady stream of ‘newness’ in the African space, we are looking to recruit individuals who have the confidence to learn on the job and develop new exciting ideas.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which of the advertised roles you are interested in being considered for and your current salary. We also welcome speculative applications! We look forward to hearing from you…
We’re looking for a talented professional with a background in B2B & B2C sales. Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of consumer/ business development experience .
You will be responsible for building, growing and maintaining relationships with our clients, working with our marketing team to develop new opportunities (specifically in events, client acquisition and customer accounts) and driving the opportunity through to close.
Ambitious, self motivated, able to work both on your own and on a team. You will have a proven track record in the retail sector and be able to demonstrate how you would manage your own territory. Previous experience of working in a start up environment will be required.
We are a market-leading company in a hot sector which will drive excellent rewards for top performing sales development people.
Our Expectations :
- You’re fanatical about supporting merchants and clients, take responsibility for them in growing their lines at retail and understanding the entire process. Great interpersonal skills are a must.
- A strong advocate for our products and services, and a clear understanding of existing processes with retailers and brands.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you are able to communicate across time zones and all types of people in all sorts of roles.
- You are tech savvy and able to communicate feedback and client requests back to the key teams at ZAZAII.
- You are organized and meticulous about documenting processes.
- You are numerate, and data literate, and can identify trends in client usage and requests and can interpret these trends to build and deliver improvements to existing processes and to implement new ones.
- You will build documentation and materials to support the on-boarding programs you create.
- You are able to identify client warning signs (both in-person, and via available usage data) and communicate it with the Retail Manager and key team members.
- Either a minimum of 1+ year working in retail or for a brand, or training/business development/ key account management experience.
- An interest or background in fashion, marketing, events, sales or retailing.
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Team- Builder.
- Independent and self motivated –able to take initiative and own processes.
- Highly organized. Tenacity to finish projects in a clear and concise manner.
ZAZAII.COM WANTS YOU
Calling all fashion-focused blogs and websites: join our exclusive affiliate programme! Signing up is simple and free and, as a member of the programme, you can earn commission every time your visitors and fans buy from ZAZAII.COM.
The premier destination for discovering exciting African designer fashion, ZAZAII.COM promises an expertly curated selection of sought-after fashion, lifestyle and beauty, from the most incredible established and emerging brands you need to know from across the African continent.
WHY JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAMME?
Free to join
Competitive commission on net sales, excluding shipping, taxes and returns
Commission on sales originating from your site within 30 days
Regular newsletters to ensure that you’re up to date with the latest trends and must-have buys for the season
Access to product imagery for own content.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO AS AN AFFILIATE?
Promote ZAZAII.COM by:
Placing our banners, ads and links on your site
Promoting our 50+ designer collections, must-haves and exclusives to your visitors
ZAZAII.COM has affiliate programmes running continent wide. Simply complete the short online application to sign up.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign Up Here